What can cosmetic dentistry do for your smile? For starters, most procedures will drastically improve the look of your smile, and in some cases, your oral health can be improved as well. Listed below are a few of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments:
– Dental crowns protect teeth and improve their look by encapsulating them on all sides for a solid hold.
– Dental implants are designed to improve the look of your smile by filling in gaps with durable replacements guaranteed to function effectively.
– Dental veneers can cover the fronts of teeth with customizable versions that can be adapted to each tooth’s needs.
– Dental bridges improve the look of your smile by replacing missing teeth with permanent alternatives.
– Dentures are tooth replacements that can be easily inserted and removed as necessary.
– Dental bonding treatments apply resin and porcelain materials to teeth to fix stain and other damages that may have occurred.
– Teeth whiteners are used to correct stains and discolorations by removing them via gels that can safely and effectively penetrate deep within teeth.
For an oral examination for a cosmetic dentistry treatment at George Yzaguirre DDS PA at our dentist office in Corpus Christi, Texas, please book an appointment with Dr. George Yzaguirre and our team by calling 361-431-3113. We look forward to hosting your smile!